The Ohio Innovation Exchange serves as a clearinghouse for research and innovation news from our six partner universities. To find out more, check out Research and Innovation News and follow us on social media!
The Ohio Innovation Exchange team is beginning to form the Library Engagement, Advocacy & Planning Taskforce (LEAP), a new initiative to help inform and engage with librarians at participating OIEx universities. The LEAP will focus on helping develop and pilot a strategy for exploring how our partner academic libraries might help us grow campus awareness, institutional adoption and support for OIEx.
We’ve relaunched our site! After seeking input from our university and industry users, we’ve developed an exciting new user experience with rich new features and functionality. Try us out and let us know what you think.
OIEx 2 includes:
- Custom expertise tags that make the search easier
- Mobile-friendly experience for more flexibility
- Grant funding and patents now included
- YouTube media available for a “look” at the researchers in person and at work
- Network of faculty researchers’ past collaborators across featured universities in Ohio, to extend their collaborative potential
- News about STEM and medical research and innovation in Ohio